Sunday, December 21, 2014

Spotify


I am currently obsessed with the app Spotify. I love that it is all free and you get to hear more songs like the ones that you already enjoy. I love how it has thousands of premade playlists that you can listen to for hours. It is really helpful when you are studying because there are hundreds of songs that other people have already put together that are aimed at helping you focus or keeping you relaxed. All you have to do is pick one and hit play.

Then, if you find a song that you really like you can save it to your own music. I love this feature because you might not be able to remember the name of the song later on to look it up, so this way you already have it saved. With this app you can easily find great songs that you would have never been able to hear without it.

However, I don’t like that you can’t play individual songs. If you want to specifically want to listen to a certain song then, then you either have to pay or just go to a different music program. That is the one thing that kind of annoys me with this app but I suppose the company has to have some incentive to make people want to buy from them to become a member.

The commercials and advertisements are typically between 15 and 30 seconds and after every few songs. I actually don’t mind the ads because they don’t last that long and sometimes there will be the option to watch a video and then get a half hour without being disturbed.  These videos are only 30 seconds long, so that seems like a good deal to me.

I really love this app right now and I think it is a really good deal.

Word count: 309

2 comments:

  1. Just love your article.I do always look over your website for new articles.I am recently working on an app spotify premium beta apk thats going awesome and special thanks to you :)

    ReplyDelete