Sunday, March 22, 2015

Spring Break


Congratulations to all of my fellow students who are now on spring break. It’s finally here! I know it has been a long time coming but I am proud of all of you for making it. I hope that you all take this week to relax and have fun. Whether you are going on a Caribbean cruise or planning on staying in bed all day I hope all of you will be able to let go of the stress from school and just sit back and relax.

Many of my friends are going on vacation this week, and I am a little jealous. I plan on getting caught up on my homework, apply for jobs, and start looking at scholarships. Yes, I know, I'm a nerd. But I don’t have much of an option because I am also getting my wisdom teeth out. Chances are that the majority of you will have to get yours out too, and let me just say I am not looking forward to it. For the next three days I'm going to be stuck in bed eating Jell-o and mashed potatoes while all of you are across the country getting tan. (Not that I'm jealous or anything)

But my point is, yes you need to relax and have fun on spring break, but you could also use this time to save your grades. It’s not often that you get a whole week off that you can spend working on things and maybe, for once, get ahead on your school work. But, if your family has planned a vacation, don’t worry I would rather be there than staying home to do homework and getting four teeth ripped out of you.

Helpful hint: RELAX! School can be super stressful, I know, so take this time to distress, you need it.

Word count: 303

No comments:

Post a Comment